Monday, October 11, 2010

Bit of a no-news day, transport-wise, but the Daily Mail have picked up on serial offender Katie Price (otherwise known as Jordan), who may be familiar to viewers of the high-numbered channels, as she

"appeared to throw road safety out of the window by holding her large Gucci bag in front of her face as she sat behind the wheel of her pink horse box near her new Sussex home yesterday."

Clearly the Mail is missing the real issues here. Gucci is such an airport brand. And a PINK horsebox? Purleeease!

Sussex road users will be pleased to know she's up before the beak again tomorrow for speeding, and given she has a collection of 10 points already, should get banned. However, even Mr Loophole cannot help her wriggle out of her crimes against fashion. She should be made to shop at Primark for a year.

1 comment:

  1. i won $1,000,000 in the powerball lottery, I took an advice from some person who talked about this great spell caster called Dr Iyaryi the person placed a testimonies on a blog saying how Dr Iyaryi helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning number i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i never win. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 3days and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my son all i need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimonies to others so that they can also win the lottery cause i do not have much time to spell on the internet) so that is why i am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is the way online tips can not help you driayaryi2012@hotmail.com is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery

    ReplyDelete